Thursday, October 1, 2015

Top 5 Godzilla figures I'd like to see from NECA.


NECA has made some great figures from their various lines from Pacific Rim to Predator and Planet of the Apes. And of course, Godzilla.
It's unknown which figures are coming out next, so I thought just for fun, I'd make a list of figures that I think would be excellent additions to the line.
For this list I will only be going for the different incarnations of Godzilla, as NECA only has the rights to Godzilla and no other monsters from the film series (at least not yet), and every version will be referred to by suit name.


But first...


AN HONORABLE MENTION:
ShoshingekiGoji 1968-1972
(Destroy All Monsters, All Monsters Attack, Godzilla Vs. Hedorah & Godzilla Vs. Gigan)





Now for my picks!




#5

MegaroGoji 1973-1975
(Godzilla Vs. Megalon, Godzilla Vs. Mechagodzilla & Terror of Mechagodzilla)






#4
MusoGoji 1964
(Mothra Vs. Godzilla & Ghidorah, the Three-Headed Monster)





 #3
 SokogekiGoji (2001)
(Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidoarh: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack)




#2

MireGojira (1999-2000)
(Godzilla 2000: Millennium & Godzilla Vs. Megaguirus)





#1
FinalGoji (2004)
(Godzilla: Final Wars)




Till next time, I have been your host Gryphon and I hope you've enjoyed your time here in my lair.
So long...

No comments:

Post a Comment

SH MONSTERARTS RED-EYES BLACK DRAGON | Figure Review

On June 15, 2023, Tamashii Nations announced a new series would be added to the SHMA line, with a teaser image showing a very distinct backg...